Gearbox Shell SR25 (9mm) - QSC Retro ARMS
The gearbox is entirely made at high precision CNC machines. Compared to other aluminum gearboxes, Retro ARMS products are made of a solid block of aircraft aluminum (Dural) AW EN7075 T651 to enhance durability and corrosion resistance.
This type of aluminum is used predominantly in the aircraft parts industry, rockets, components such as valves, gears, fuses, but also for bicycle frames and terrain vehicles, because has higher strength (590MPa), than common construction steel (390MPa).
Therefore, an aluminium block of 1550 g molded at CNC machines turns into a gearbox shell of only 143 g.
The resistance and strength of the material used in manufacturing these gearboxes has been tested with strong springs, but the manufacturer warns that strong springs increase wear of the gearbox.
The gearbox is suitable for 9 mm bearings, the bearings are not included in the package.
Another advantage of these gearboxes is the QSC, Quick Spring Change system,that allows the user to change the spring without opening the gearbox.
Material: EN AW 7075 Aluminum
The package includes: extended V2 gearbox, fixing screws and spring guide made at CNC machines.
- Side holes that air circulation.
- Control hole for AOE.
- Added groove for safety lever, so it will hold during installation.
- Added groove for trigger spring, for better fitting.
- Control hole to check the piston position.
- Holes for lubricating the gears.
- Hole for anti-reversal latch spring, so it will not jump off.
- Added hole for releasing anti-reverse latch.
- Holes for cables situated under the motor.
- More rounded edges made at the CNC machines.
- The space allows the installation of cables with diameter up to 2.5 mm.
- Sockets for bushings/bearings have smaller diameter about -0,02mm (8,98mm), for non-overturning the bushings during installation.
- On the exterior is engraved the type of the shell (9 mm).
- To increase durability, manufacturers have added more material to the cylinder head.
- Precise hole for the trigger, so that it does not jump if strong springs are used.
The space for trigger switch is designed to be compatible with trigger switches and trigger units from manufacturers as: Gate, ASCU, etc.
CNC gearbox can be installed only in airsoft rifles equipped with Tokyo Marui standard components. Therefore it is not compatible the hybrid or special gearboxes.
Retro ARMS company offers a lifetime warranty against breaking/cracking, but this is not valid if the gearboxes are used with inappropriate internal components.
The Retro Arms Gearboxes are 100% compatible with Retro Arms internal components, but also with other manufactures. Using only Retro Arms products you get performance and resistance in time, features for which the company is recognized.
We do not recommend using Retro ARMS gearboxes on airsoft Classic Army rifles due to compatibility issues.
|Manufacturer / Brand||RetroArms|
Technical details, pictures, stock or price of the product are for information and are subject to change without notice. The information is in accordance with the data submitted by the suppliers / producers, it is not a contractual obligation and may be modified by the producer / supplier without notice or may contain operating errors. If you find inaccuracies please contact us. All promotions are available within the available stock limit. All prices include VAT.