Battery Li-Ion 7.4V/5200mAh 15C Deans Ipower
Weight: 200 g
Voltage: 7.4 V
Capacity: 5200 mAh
Cell type: lithium
Length: 135 mm
Diameter: 20 mm
Plug type: Deans
In airsoft, this type of battery is an innovation.
These batteries allow accumulation of energy, double compared to NiMh batteries, for the same size and weight.
Other Benefits of Li-Ion Batteries are: no memory effect and slower self-discharge.
SAMSUNG 18650 cells with a capacity of 2600mAh were used to produce these batteries.
As LiPo batteries, Li-Ion batteries must be partially charged, otherwise the cells lose their properties, until battery damage.
Do not charge the battery without supervision, especially overnight.
When charging the battery, we recommend using a special protection cover.
Do not use damaged batteries.
Charging or improper storage can lead to damage and ignition.
Remember, when using Li-Ion batteries:
* Use ONLY chargers compatible with lithium batteries.
* It is advisable to charge using the balancer option.
* DO NOT leave the battery without supervision when it is charging.
* Avoid prolonged charging, it can cause battery damage.
* Do not use the batteries as soon as you notice something wrong.(eg leakage, color change, deformation or swelling).
* To avoid the probability of electric shock first unplug the charger.
* Do not exceed the maximum discharge power.For example, a battery with a 2100 mAh capacity and 15C means that the maximum discharge power can take the value of: 15x2100 mAh = 31500 mAh = 31,5A.
* Do not discharge the Li-Ion battery, below 2.75 V / cell; below this value, the battery loses the ability to recharge.
Remember, when storing Li-Ion batteries:
* Store them partially charged. +/- 40%
* Avoid leaving discharged battery. It can cause battery damage.
* Optimal temperature during storage is 12 Celsius degrees.
* Disconnect the battery after each use.
|Manufacturer / Brand||IPower|
Technical details, pictures, stock or price of the product are for information and are subject to change without notice. The information is in accordance with the data submitted by the suppliers / producers, it is not a contractual obligation and may be modified by the producer / supplier without notice or may contain operating errors. If you find inaccuracies please contact us. All promotions are available within the available stock limit. All prices include VAT.